NIU (in Berlin)
On our keyless NIU mopeds, the ignition will switch on after you do the following:
- Get the moped off the center and side stand.
- Press and hold the green “Start” Button while pulling the break lever on right until “Ready” appears on the dashboard.
Yadea (in Hamburg and Munich)
You can switch on the ignition on our keyless and silent Yadea mopeds by:
- Getting the moped from the side stand and main stand
- Pressing the "P" button on the right side of the handlebars
- The display changes from "P" to "00" - and you are ready to go