Schwalbe (in Berlin and Munich)
Although the scooters are silent, the ignition is switched on as soon as:
- Insert the key into the lock and turn it
- You made sure that the red switch on the right handlebar ist flipped to "On"
- Pull the left brake lever and press the "Down" switch simultaneously
- If you’ve properly turned the key, the ultra-xenon light will turn on
NIU (in Hamburg)
On our keyless NIU scooters, the ignition will switch on after you do the following:
- Get the scooter off the center and side stand.
- Press and hold the green “Start” Button while pulling the break lever on right until “Ready” appears on the dashboard.