In the event of an accident, the following always applies: Keep calm.
The following things are particularly important in the event of an accident:
- Secure the scene of the accident and provide first aid if necessary.
- Call an ambulance (if injured) and the police (if third parties are involved).
- Do not leave the scene of an accident until the police have arrived and recorded all necessary information.
- Inform the police/fire department that your moped is an electric vehicle.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident and, if necessary, make a note of the file or incident number from the police.
- Contact us by phone: + 49 030 2201 2440
During the rental period you are fully insured (more info: What type of insurance coverage do I have?), so you don't have to worry about damage to the moped and enemy vehicles.
Our customer service will send you a damage form, which you will then need to fill out and send back to us along with any photos of the accident.