Winter’s here, and we’ve got something to keep you warm in Berlin!
This year in Berlin, experience cosy, warm rides on emmy mopeds! Our blankets, now permanently attached to all Berlin mopeds, ensure your legs stay comfortably warm.
Putting on the winter blankets: simple steps
01. The blanket is folded up into the footwell to stay dry from the rain. Grab the gloves from the helmet box to keep both your legs and your fingers warm while riding.
02. Unfold the blanket and sit on the seat of the moped as usual. If the seat's wet, there's a microfiber cloth in the helmet box to dry it off.
03. Pull the blanket over your legs.
04. You can simply stretch your legs out to the sides of the blanket at the traffic lights or for other stops. When you're ready to go, tuck them back in and ride on.
After your ride:
01. When you arrive at your destination, support yourself with your legs on the side of the blanket and off directly (Remember to put down the side stand first!) or
02. Stay sitting on the moped, lift the blanket off your legs and fold it forward into the footwell.
03. Please don't leave the blanket on the seat. Folded up in the footwell is best to avoid rain.
- Blankets catch the wind, so be extra careful on breezy days.
- At your own risk: Please use the blankets carefully.